If..Else started out life in January 2004 as an informal way for me to collate the random bits and pieces that I find as I browse the net. Gradually, it's transformed itself into becoming both a showcase site as well as a place for me to add my voice to the web.
About the author
In lieu of a full autobiography, I'll just mention a couple of facts about myself.
- Breaking away from the whole geek stereotype, I actually really enjoy sports and outdoor activities. I've a particular interest in Martial Arts with Brazilian JiuJitsu being my current main focus though I cross-train in others. I also enjoy running, football, climbing, rollerblading, racquet sports… generally, if it's physical related, I'd probably enjoy it.
- That said, I am a bit of a geek in more than one way. It's probably obvious from this site that I love design and technology but I also have a passion for video games, film and reading. I have a particular fondness for the SNES era, a enjoyment for all types of films from action blockbusters to art/foreign language movies and my bookshelf contains all sorts of oddities
- I love eating… inviting me to dinner is the quickest way to my heart. And with a nice dessert, you've all but won me over.
- I've a lust for knowledge… anything and everything is interesting to me in one way or another. You may be surprised to know what I know and enjoy talking/hearing about.
- I now live in London but I'd spent a few of my formative years in Leeds, which for better or worse, is also the home-city of my supported Football team.
Design and development
If..Else has been designed and developed by hand to be standards compliant XHTML. Behind the scenes, If..Else is powered by Wordpress. This site was produced using Notepad2, Filezilla, Irfanview and the ocassional liquid refreshment. Photos come courtesy of my trusty Canon G5.
If..Else is copyright© by Phu Ly, with all rights reserved. You may not use any material, images, photos or content from this site without expressed written permission. All comments belong to their authors, and If..Else assumes no responsiblity for their words. I do, however, reserve the right to remove any comments deemed unacceptable, distasteful or offensive.
I'm not one to turn down acts of generosity:-) Feel free to get me something from my Amazon Wishlist if you are feeling especially flush.
I love email
By all means, feel free to contact me.